Sunday, May 4, 2008

"Vacation"


When I think of the word "vacation" I think of new places, fun, and relaxation. This weekend, we did everything but the relaxing part... The cabins were great and had a great view -- they were right next to the river! The kids had a fun time playing with their cousins and spending time with Grandma and Grandpa :) They didn't sleep so well, but you expect that... :)
Here are some pictures:


Our cabin



Reagan and Cale

Grant and Kaia

Grant

Campfire! (& the view)

Taking a walk (Jason, Grandma, Grant, Cale, & Ayla)

Looking at the spillway

Reagan and Charlie

Making bead bracelets (Bailey, Reagan, Charlie, & Cale)

Eating supper (Cale, Reagan & Bailey)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hi there (this is Jason's sister, Jessie). I LOVE reading your blog (it's a nice distraction from work) and it helps me see what is happening on Jason's other side of the fam :) I knew you'd probably post some pics of the kids after your cabin weekend. Thanks for sharing!