Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

We took advantage of the warm weather and got the baby pool out on Sunday. Reagan loved it and Grant cried whenever you put him in. I think he didn't like being stuck inside that small circle. We have changed his name from "Squeaker" to "Scooter" because he can go all over the house by scooting on his bottom. (see video here)

Maybe its all the scooting, but Grant has the appetite of a 6-year-old. For breakfast he'll eat a whole bananna, and a piece of bread. Today he ate that and a container of peaches. We weren't sure he was done eating, but we just stopped giving him food and got him down. :)



----------------------------------

This is my "coupons trial" Week 2 - I got everything shown here for less than $5. This week, cashiers were rude to me and I could tell that the people behind me in line had thoughts of choking me. Overall, it was not as fun as last week, but I am sticking with it. :)

No comments: