We spent about 20 minutes waiting for the small-town parade to start. And then I think the parade was only about 20 minutes long. Perfect! :)
Eating candy in the back seat after the parade :)
After Joel helped Greg and Sandy move, we had a barbeque and then headed to a different small town for fireworks.
We had the park to ourselves so we didn't have worry about bothering anyone or the kids running near cars :)
I love this one (and paid for it by feeding them licorice :)
"I held sparklers and I didn't even burn my hand!" (She was really cute running back and forth across the grass, too.)
Riley watching fireworks and covered in blue slime from a piece of licorice:
Thank you Kraft for the fun cake idea:
The kids liked it, too:
2 comments:
It was a great day! And then we had 2 lazy days to follow--doesn't get much better than that! =) I like the cake!! We made the classic jello cake that looked like a flag on Sunday. I have a nice picture of Riley covered in her blue slime--I'm working on getting those posted soon! =)
I still wish we could've been there for the parade and cookout, but at least we got to watch the fireworks with you!
Post a Comment