Saturday, July 17, 2010

Trip to Adventureland and the Zoo

A week or so ago we took a family trip to Adventureland and then to the Zoo with Ben and Erin's family and also with Dave and Linda. The kids had more fun together than they would have just by themselves and the parents of the kids had more fun because Dave and Linda were there to help :)

Please forgive me. I think I took a picture of our kids on every ride in the park...

Grant thought he was controlling the boat and was concentrating on keeping it in the water.

Grant, Riley, Reagan, and Kaia

Reagan and Kaia

Grant and Riley

Reagan and Grant

Ben (Dave) Erin, Reagan, Charlie and Bailey on the train

Lucky #7. We went on this ride at about 6 o'clock. The first time we went in the morning, we didn't get very wet. This time we got soaked. Reagan's thrill-ride-happy-scream is what I remember best. :) She says this was her favorite part of the whole day -- "when I got soaked!"

In case you're wondering... pregnant women are not supposed to ride this one. With good reason.

Grant, Riley, and Reagan

Bumper cars

Airplanes... see? I told you - every ride has a picture.

Because once in your life you should get a giant lollipop

Ferris wheel

Grant is a little afraid of heights so he was reluctant to get on the ferris wheel.

Dave said he had fun.

Everyone stayed over for the night and Grandma read the kids a story before bed. :)

Bailey feeding the llama at the zoo.

Reagan and I with the giraffe

Reagan and Grant feeding the goat

3 comments:

Katie R. said...

I'm glad you took all the pictures, super fun to look at!! My fave is Linda reading to the kids:) Also, high five for being mom of the year, preggers and riding spinning rides.....seriously....you are good!

Becky Bartlett said...

I agree with Katie! You ARE good! Looks like a fun day. I also like the pic of Linda reading... and the one of Dave having fun! :) You have such great adventures with your family!

Our4Monkeys said...

Looks like tons of fun!! Pregnant women really aren't supposed to ride the Lady Luck?? That suprises me...maybe if I tried it I would understand a little better. I love the pictures of Dave on the ferris wheel--I'm sure that's exactly what my face looks like when I ride it! =)