Friday, October 2, 2009

Picture Day


Today I took the kids to get their pictures taken. I've tried to do this once a year around the time of their birthdays, but I've been procrastinating this year :)

I'm very happy about what you don't see in these pictures... Reagan doesn't have ringworm on her face and Grant doesn't have a black eye. Their faces are clean, and their clothes are all clean and on.

Getting them to smile and look at the camera together is beyond the realm of my control. :)


















4 comments:

Our4Monkeys said...

TOO CUTE!!!! I love Riley's tongue sticking out in the one with the 3 of them laying down! I also really like the one of Reagan with her arms crossed! I think they are all really good though!

Anonymous said...

We get copies for our picture frames, right??? We still don't have a picture of Riley for our frames and we need one!

Becky Bartlett said...

You got some great shots of all of them!!! Very cute.

Anonymous said...

The one with Riley sitting up and smiling at the camera is absolutely adorable!!!

love them,
em