Reagan and Grant both had their check-ups this morning and they are both healthy... Nothing exciting or very funny happened, so I owe an apology for raising your expectations :-)
In fact, I was probably more proud of my kids than I have ever been - Reagan in particular. When she did the eye test, she obeyed the nurse's directions. She was quiet, calm and obedient the whole time and she didn't even cry when she got her shot. When she was done, the nurse gave her a sucker but I told Reagan to save it until we were ready to leave (about a half hour) after her hearing test. She was ok with that - and I was really impressed by her self control and delayed gratification -- we've been working on those :)
Grant usually takes a nap at the time he had his check-up, but you wouldn't have known it by how happy he was. He loves new people and new places and the only time he cried was when he got his two shots. Wow - it so is much easier to be a parent on days like these...
Reagan was 32lbs something and was 70% for height and weight. Grant was 23lbs-4oz and was 90% for height and weight. He is an armful.
I asked about Reagan's night terrors and leg cramps. The doctor said both are normal and both will get worse when she is over-tired -- we'll just have to be more careful with her, I guess...
So sorry - nothing too exciting to tell you unless you count outstanding obedience and behavior as exciting! (I do!)
2 comments:
When I have to get my flu shot this fall can I take Reagan with me for moral support? She seems like she's gotten the whole shot thing down pretty well! ;-) She could probably also give me a lesson on self-control and delayed gratification...
Yeah Reagan and Grant! Sally, would you be willing to send some of those good,obedient children vibes my way? ;)
Have an awesome weekend camping!
Post a Comment