Monday, June 7, 2010

Baby #4 - Ultrasound #2

Today we had another ultrasound to check on the baby's growth. Last time, he was measured as being too small -- almost exactly 4 weeks behind his due date.

The good news from today is that he is still measuring exactly 4 weeks behind his due date. Everything on him was proportional and growing exactly as expected.

He appears healthy and has 4 chambers in his heart and all his vital organs. My new due date will now be a month later than my old one. (And because while I'm pregnant, I have an irrational fear of internet crazies trying to kidnap and kill me to steal my baby, I'm not posting my due date on here... There, I said it. Irrational.)

I had made it a goal to try to "enjoy" this pregnancy experience since it will most likely be my last. It now appears I get an extra month to work towards my goal.

Some pictures:
His profile:

And a 3D picture she made by somehow zooming in on his profile and then rendering it... Joel and I both thought it looked more creepy than cute. You can decide.

2 comments:

Chervenka5 said...

Happy 10 month pregnancy! :) Glad to hear everything checked out okay!

Our4Monkeys said...

10 month pregnancy...that is good! Well, I'm glad you're going to "enjoy" this one! =) I like the profile picture--the 3D one I couldn't make out. I sat staring at it, backed myself up a little, started again and I just can't see it! I couldn't see it very well with ours either and she pointed everything out to me! I did think I could see some hair...? We have a really creepy picture from ours too...looks like a skeleton making a peace sign on his forehead. *shiver*